JUST has reimagined the groundbreaking work of global microfinance (trust-based lending for entrepreneurs) designed for the United States. Our process innovation revolves around training and supporting entrepreneur leaders, known was JETAs (JUST Entrepreneur Trust Agents)
What is a JETA?
- J.E.T.A. - JUST Entrepreneur Trust Agent
- An entrepreneur that wants to create a support group of peers
- Facilitator of conversations in small accountability groups
- A role model for the community
How do you become a JETA?
- Complete the JUST 8-week leadership training program
- Form a small group from 3 to 10 entrepreneurs
- Continue to support your group to fulfill the JUST requirements
What are the requirements to join a group?
- Be invited by a JETA
- Join with another entrepreneur
- Have a business or business idea
- All businesses must be different
- Family is not allowed in the same group
Are there benefits to being a JETA?
- Larger loans, faster
- Unique personal and professional opportunities, like summer camp for their children
- Special education opportunities
- Member of JUST Community Advisory Board
- Status as a community leader
This is really important to JUST, too.
- JETAs become leaders and role models for the community
- JUST is able to serve more entrepreneurs more efficiently
- By extending trust through JETAs, JUST maintains a healthier loan portfolio